- Textile design by artist Shadé Akanbi
- 100% cotton kitenge, 100% woven, printed and stitched in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Functional, hidden pockets
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors
- Color notes: Black & white
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Shadé Akanbi. Raised in the Bay Area, Shadé credits her Nigerian-American upbringing and extensive international travels as her main creative influences for designing. Now based in Brooklyn, Shadé is the Creative Director and Designer of Printed Pattern People and it's a true joy to be able to share her work with you!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- SMSarah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfection!
Love this simple design with a pop! The black, mint green and olive tones are beautiful. Ordered in long, which for this print gives it a sleek finish. Paired with black sleeveless long maternity sheath dress to accommodate my pregnant belly for now, and an olive- toned boiled wool necklace from Romania.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAAdrienne A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoA+ for Zenith!
This is the second green dress I’m loving from Zuri. Who knew I should be giving green more love?! This print is an vibrant olive green and the design is more of a very light chartreuse ivory (not white) and black split dot. The color is flattering and somehow read like a neutral that could be worn with brown or black accessories.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LClaraine c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat product
True to size, very comfortable to wear.
I now have seven items from this brand!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KPKristin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoZenith brings me joy!
Sometimes a color comes your way and you KNOW it is YOU. Zenith is that color for me. The large black and pale green dots just add to the joy. Although most of my Zuri dresses are L to accommodate winter base layers, I chose Zenith in M to give me the versatility to wear it in warmer weather as well. I also like it’s slightly shorter length for added playfulness.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SFSue F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XXSUsual Size XXSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoZenith my seventh Zuri dress !
I love my new Zenith! It looks like black and white cookies all over a sea of olive green! I have been happy with all of my dresses!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2