- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Ghana
- Color notes: Blue, brown, light purple
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LPLouise P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars1 month agoAnother gem!
Lovely soft fabric and beautiful colours.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APApril P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful pattern
So much h prettier in person.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RCRaquel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars6 days agoLove My Dress
Fits perfectly. Received so many compliments. So many ways to wear it. Loving my dress.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KDKathryn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars1 month agoBeautiful dress
Love the design. A little tighter across the chest than previous purchases. Still very wearable.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri4 weeks ago
Hi Kathryn! Thank you so much for your review, and we're so sorry to hear about the bust! I've forwarded your feedback to our product development and QC team. If there's anything else I can do to help, please feel free to let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you! Xx, Charlotte
- DMDarice M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoBlooming!
I love the combination of colors -- I paired it with a brown scarf today for a more autumnal look, but a purple scarf brightens it up. I received several positive comments today while wearing it. Istill thinknthey arecdesigned for longer-limbed people than me but i love wearing this classy, comfortable dress. This one is a winner!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2