Dot Dot Dot
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Black and white on a teal background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MBMaureen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoLove this dress
So glad I bought this one while I could. This dress is so versitle! I can dress it up for work with heels, or dress it down with combat boots. It goes from polished and professional to funky and casual with ease.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoFABULOUS!!!!
I Love the Bright colors and Bold patern of this dress. Perfect for formal or play and the fit is Wonderful!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Versatile Print
I purchased this dress at the Gates Foundation holiday Zuri pop up booth in Seattle. Seeing it in person, I loved the feel and structure of the dress. I wore it often over the holidays but feel that it suits any season. It is a thicker fabric than some of my other Zuri dresses but I like that it holds its shape and is less flowy.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CFCamille F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 months agoOn the DOT!
I love this dotty ditty! It is my first (and hopefully not last) Zuri! This fabric is gorgeous and is a nice weight fabric for any season. I can’t wait to find all the possible ways to wear it! I’m 5’9” and usually wear a size 24. I got a 3xl long. I might be able to fit into a 2xl, but I like a flowier fit! I am looking forward to ordering my next Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoHits the mark!
I didn’t immediately order this pattern but so glad I did! It’s a wonderful color of green & quite a ‘smart’ pattern so can look formal if you’d like it to. StunningFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2