- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- RMRupa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoMoody and striking
It took me a while before I clicked on “buy,” but I’m glad I did. This dress is so unique. I love the rich cool red and the sense of movement in the gentle curving pattern. It can feel quite formal if you wish to style it so.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MDMelanie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
Although the fabric still feels a bit stiff after a few washes in cold water (hung to dry), I love wearing this as duster with any fall outfit! The red is a lovely deep wine color and it complements the navy teal and "cantaloupe" color swirls/birds.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NKNancy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoVery vibrant colors!!
This is a beautiful dress with deep vibrant colors!! My favorite thing is that this dress has pockets and is full and comfortable. The only downside is that the sleeves are form fitted and the fabric really doesn’t give.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APApril P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful print
I debated for a long time about buying this dress. So glad I decided to get it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JEJoanna E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoI absolutely love this dress.
It looks great with a yellow obi belt and be my new favorite Zuri!
I’m 5’3” and usually wear a US 10-12 (L), but I go for the smalls in Zuri as that’s what fits my shoulders and frame the best. I ordered a large for my first dress and had to send it back as I was swimming in it.FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2