- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Redish orange, blue and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EAEDITH A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoI love my dress
I love my dressFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars2 months agoSurprise
Fabulous pattern, minimal, smart & sharp however definitely an orange not a red (to me) so was a little disappointed BUT it is still lovelyFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri2 months ago
Hi Fiona! Lovely to hear from you, and I'm so sorry about the appearance of the color! Colors most definitely can be tricky. We do take our photos outside in bright sunshine, so the color can be quite variable depending on what time of day and how sunny it is, but this is definitely something we're working on and I promise we'll improve the accuracy as best we can.
If there's anything we can do to help in the meantime, please feel free to let me know!
- DJDana J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars11 seconds agoAs kicky as it looked!!
Roy Lichtenstein would be as impressed as I am.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NBNaomi B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 4 stars1 month agobeautifully made
lovely - it looks better on the beautiful lady on the ad, and is very roomy - I could cut it down a bit. But actually looks nice.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PLPaddy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat title for a reader like me!
I tend to wear darker colors and more reds in the winter, so Plot Twist suits me perfectly. I wear it with navy blue leggings, a wool cardigan, and off I go!
Any time I wear a Zuri dress I get compliments, so I explain where & how they are made. People love to hear the Zuri story!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2