- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- NWNancy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 months agoSo beautiful!
Gorgeous, thick fabric. Gorgeous print. Such beautiful sewing at hems and buttons. I feel so luxurious, but amazingly comfy, too, as I wear it. If this were the only dress I had, I'd happily wear it every day!
(Perfect for twirling) (And it has pockets!)
Thank you for making the longer length an option - it is perfect.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ALAngela L.I recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautifully Made - True to size
I love this dress! It’s my first one from Zuri and the fit is accurate to the description. I am 5’2” and 180lbs, so I bout got the large. It swings and drapes beautifully. The colors are vibrantly bright and the cotton is soft. Sometimes printed fabrics feel stiff and rough, but this was ready to wear right out of the package. I wore it as a tunic, with black leggings and high booties - perfect for Fall. Yay!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KWKim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful in Blue
This is such a beauty!! The vibrant turquoise and royal blue flowers will make you feel luxurious. "Poseytivity" will be a stunner at any affair from parties, to happy hours, museum walks and picnic dates. You can't help but smile when you wear this dress, you just feel 'special' no matter where or when you put it on.😎FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 months agoLove all my Zuri dresses.
Getting ready to rock this beauty today. I don’t think, in fact I know there’s not a single one of my Zuri dresses that I don’t love. Beautiful clothes, well made, super comfortable & most importantly, they have pockets- deep pockets! What’s not to like! 🙂FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PBPosy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoMy name is Posy after all..
Fabulous as usual!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2