- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: red, brown, white on black background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SJStoneking J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoStunning!
Another favorite! I love the deep tones with the pop from the color of the leaves.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APApril P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 months agoPerfect fall dress
Wore this dress to a Lizzo concert the other night. Huge hit!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KWKim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 months agoA Beautiful Fall Print
An absolutely gorgeous fall print, perfect weight for this transitional weather. Warm gold and rich maroon are perfect for autumn casual or dressier affairs. If you see your size, grab it. It's much more vibrant in person than on the small screen. Another Zuri success story.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMarilyn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoLoooove it!
When ordering online, you never know what you will get. I was pleasantly surprised when my Zuri purchase arrived. All the boxes were checked: high quality thick material (check), A+ craftsmanship (check), true to size (check), beautiful African print (check) and even the packaging was exceptional! I definitely will recommend this company.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TMTeresa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoSepia Captures the Beauty of Fall
I delayed purchasing this dress last year and regretted it. I was so glad to see Sepia return this year. The colors are rich and bold, and I love the flowy, leaflike patterns. It is a beautiful dress and perfect for fall.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2