- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Blue, white, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CGCamela G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoa gift
Here's how much fun I am having with Zuri. On Black Friday, I ordered a "mystery dress." I could not resist the game and the fun of adding another beautiful Zuri to my collection. When it arrived, I wrapped it up, put my name on it, and tucked it under the tree. On Christmas morning, I opened the package with my eyes closed and put the dress on. Then I walked out to my family to show them. I opened my eyes to their exclamations about what a great dress the Zuri pros had picked for me. It's true. I love this dress. Thank you!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JNJemina N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this dress/ jacket!
Love it! Wore it on Xmas day as a dress & got lots of compliments :-)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGorgeous shade of blue!
Most of my Zuris so far are bigger prints so I wasn’t sure how I would feel about this one. So happy with it! The colour is gorgeous and the pattern is amazing. Blueprint will be in heavy rotation 😊FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JRJessica R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoFirst Zuri- beautiful!
I have been considering a Zuri dress for a while and waiting for just the right print. This one is definitely a great one! The color is a deep teal that reads bright blue in sunlight. I am so pleased with how many ways it can be worn and how many pieces it will coordinate with.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DODebora Ohnishi 様.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBlueprint for fun!
I love this print! I'm partial to the blue fabrics. This has lovely colour shift effects under different lighting.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2