- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Ghana
- Color notes: Orange, blue, and creme
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWhimsical print!
My second sleeveless dress purchase - I couldn’t resist the print which reminds me of peppermint candies or those pinwheel toys I loved so much as a kid.
The background color is an orange-red which looks less red in brighter light. Fabric is on the softer side and lightweight. I will definitely wear this a lot in the spring/summer months but for now I layer it with my favorite blazers.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LCLeslie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAnother winner
Every Zuri I purchased is a hit. The cut of the dress is flatteringFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLynne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks ago❤️ ♥️ 💜
My favorite summer Zuri dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MDMarisa D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoZuri is the BEST!
Such a beautiful print! We love the sleeveless option!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2