- 70% hand-loomed linen, 30% hand-loomed cotton handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Color notes: cerulean blue
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- MWMariella W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGlorious color
So, so much better than the pictures even. Amazingly rich and flattering. I LOVE the fabric and go up 1 size with these linen dresses for best fit.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SOStephanie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Length Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoVersatile dress
This was my first Zuri dress. I dressed it up with a statement necklace and earrings for an early spring garden wedding. It was so comfortable and pretty. The quality is great, it dresses up and can also be worn casual for market days. It is very well made with great quality linen. I love it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EMEve Moros o.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFabulous
Simpler than my other zuris and very elegantFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NKnancy k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoi love this dress!
it is a perfect dress in every way!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RFRosalind F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect color
I love patterned fabrics, but thought this single color dress would be good because of the lighter fabric. The color just right for me, and looks great with scarves or belt. This has become my go to dress. I bought it for hot weather and a size larger than usual. Here is a link to our family video in the spirit of Bollywood. My husband and I are closer to the end, and I am wearing the Cerulean. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqFNzZNJCsv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2