- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Ghana
- Color notes: Green, maroon, light lavender
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- YYYvonne Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmall Print Green & Pink Heaven
Early Bird is one of the dresses I ordered instinctively, knowing it would be the perfect dress for me. All of Zuri's prints truly are amazing, but I am so drawn to small prints, as well as all shades of pink and green. The fact that these two colors are featured in this dress is an absolute bonus.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWhimsical and Fun!!!
I Love the colors and cute print of this dress, so much Fun to wear. The fit is perfect as always. Thank You Zuri.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri2 months ago
Hi Muriel!! Thank you so much for leaving a review for Early Bird!! We absolutely love how you style this dress with coordinating boots (Where are they from?!?!) and so happy to hear you've been loving the dress! If there's anything need, please feel free to let me know! Much love, Charlotte
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThanksgiving dress
I will forever think of this as the Thanksgiving dress because it was released around that time and the Guinea fowl print almost look like turkeys!
Green is my favorite color and the background of this print is an unusual shade that is like a mix of moss green and kelly green. It can look brighter or darker depending on the lighting. The splashes of maroon and lavender add just enough visual interest. Out of all my Zuri dresses this is probably the most subdued , but it’s adorable in its simplicity.
Fabric is a bit stiff and rough to the touch at first wear but softens nicely in the wash. I actually prefer the stiffer Zuri fabrics because they are less clingy. I am a size XL or 14/16 in most clothes and in Zuri dresses I fit a size L in the standard length.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect dress for the holidays!
Love this dress! The green is vibrant, and perfect with the burgundy and lavender. A nice soft fabric. Love the symbolism of guinea fowl, including renewal, maternal love, and prosperity. Perfect dress for the winter holidays!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SWsarah wyndham l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best dress ever
Just before lockdown , I travelled to Singapore and around Burma. As usual, I’d packed most my of wardrobe, and again as usual, ended up pretty much living in the same thing…. two fabulous Zuri dresses. They saw me through everything, smart, casual, adventurous, lazing… the works. Wash and wear, time and again. Back at home, they are always my go to summer dress.
I’ve learned my packing lesson….just about to leave for Vietnam and Cambodia, this time packing focused on just THREE Zuri dresses; the original two blue and white ones, now 5 years old, and this beautiful new green one.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2