- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Pink, orange, black, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KKKimberly K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA true medicine plant
This dress does not in any way compare to the images. It is sooooooo much more. The rich orange of the echinacea plant jumps off the surface and is a sight for sore eyes. I am already sold on the Zuri dress shape and over my orange leggings I was ready for a tea party! Try it, you will love it!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSTUNNING!!!
When I was packing for my trip to Japan, I chose this dress which turned out to be absolutely perfect. Got many compliments in Japan.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.I recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSTUNNING FOR SPRING!
When I was packing for my trip to Japan I knew I had to pack Echinacea since I was going to be in the midst of the Sakura season. It was absolutely perfect and as usual I was comfortable All Day!!! Absolutely Stunning!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KOKate O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 6' And OverSize Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoEchinacea exceeds expectations
Beautiful cut & the extra length is perfect.
Good quality fabric.
Thank you.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAAlisa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoStunning
I have received so many compliments when I wear this gorgeous dress. It feels great on and apparently looks even better. You have created a super fan and I now own three of your treasures.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2