Unlock the key to your heart (and your door)! Hand-crafted by a small women's collective in the Ngong Hills in Kenya, our hand-beaded keychains add a bright pop of color to your world.
Note: each of these are handmade and unique, and will be different from what is pictured. However, we promise that they are all beautiful!
- Hand beaded Maasai keychain made in Kenya.
- Made with glass beads and leather.
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
- DCDiana C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoSuper Soft
You never want to put this keychain down it feels so soft! Beautiful beadwork too!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5StyleRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- JMJanet M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agofun trinket
It makes my purse fun & funkyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5StyleRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- DCDenise C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoColorful Zuri outfit for my keys
My keys are feeling super colorful with Zuri's beaded keychain. 🥳QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5StyleRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- KKKiira K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoDelightfully cheering
This little keychain makes me smile every time I look at it. Highly recommended.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5StyleRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- AWAlicia W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcited
Ladies, I live in Kimuka part of each year. I would love to visi you when I retun after the virus is contained.,Was this helpful?