- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa and stitched in Kenya
- Long sleeves with button fastening
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LHLisa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size SRated 5 stars3 hours agoLovely tunic
Really beautiful colours - I can wear the small in the dresses but ordered the medium in the top and it is still fairly snug
Lovely shapeFitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DLDiana L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XXSUsual Size XXSRated 5 stars3 weeks agoComfortable and stylish
I wear this on Christmas eve. I received many compliments. The fabric texture, design and colors are just right. I combined them with gray leggings and black booties and voila. Comfortable and stylish.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VJVeronica J.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 2 stars1 month agoBeautiful design/small fir
Loved the design but the fit was much smaller than the dress design.FitRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri1 month ago
Hi Veronica! Thank you so much for taking the time to review AC/DC! We're so sorry to hear about the sizing but glad to hear you loved the print! The sizing for our tunics are a bit different from dresses, but if it's been less than 30 days, we'd be more than happy to start a return (or an exchange if we have stock) given it hasn't been worn or washed :) Let us know if this is something you'd be interested in or if it's more convenient, please feel free to get that process started here: http://returns.shopzuri.com/ And if you need any help during the process, let me know, and I'd be more than happy to help (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Xx, Charlotte
- CKCynthia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 stars3 months agoVersatile long shirt/jacket.
Perfect! Just what I’d hoped for.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CRCarrie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat fit and fabulous fabric!
This tunic fits me so well — fitted at the top but roomy in the hips, which I like. The fabric is even more beautiful in person.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2