- 100% hand-loomed cotton, handwoven in India and stitched in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- SHSuzanne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars2 months agoZuri crazy!!!
I am always so happy with my latest Zuri treat. I am afraid I’ve become something of a maven. This latest one is lovelyFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JRJulie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 stars9 seconds agoSo comfortable
The shirt is so comfortable. It's going to be a staple in my work wardrobe.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSSarah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XRated 5 stars3 months agoSO COMFORTABLE!
This fabric is amazing, and the fit is incredibly flattering. I LOVE this shirt!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSonjaI recommend this productRated 3 stars1 year agoFit not quite right
Love the fabric and view from the front but unfortunately for my body shape the longer back isn’t flattering as it hugs my bum. I’m choosing to get it cut/sewn up level with the front by a dressmaker. It’ll be perfect then. I’m a size 18 and purchased XL.
- CCaraI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy favorite Zuri purchase!
This is my favorite Zuri purchase out of my 4 dresses and 2 shirts. This fabric is light and perfect for summer. It feels like linen. The pattern is beautiful and perfect for work or weekend wear. Highly recommended!