- 100% cotton kitenge sourced and stitched in Kenya
- Colors: Pink, green, black and white
- Short sleeves with button fastening
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Size Purchased SUsual Size MRated 5 stars1 month agoEven better in person!
I love the fit of the shirt sleeve shirt. It’s very airy and the arms have a cool shape. I also love this fabric. It’s joyful!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 stars1 month agoMy first short sleeve is a hit!
I just had to have this pattern and wasn’t sure how the short sleeved shirt would fit. I ordered a Small and a Medium and ended up keeping the Medium. Same size as my long sleeved dress and a size smaller than long sleeved shirts. This won’t be my first short sleeved shirt! Please make more 😊FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SRSheila R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size MRated 5 stars1 month agoMany Reasons to Celebrate with This Shirt
When this bright shirt appeared on the Zuri website, it immediately caught my eye, since the popping colors and pattern are so delightfully unique! I decided to purchase the aptly named Celebrate on the day of my wedding, as a reminder of the happiness that Zuri items bring me!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size XLRated 5 stars2 months agoJust adding a better photo. Beautiful colors on this shirt!
Surprisingly flattering and looks amazing in person.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size XLRated 5 stars2 months agoI’m so not a pink and lime green girl but this works!
Another example of Zuri proving me wrong that this print wouldn’t look good on me. I do not gravitate to this color palette of pinks and greens, but somehow it works and doesn’t look at all clownish.
I tried it on in store on a whim and ended up purchasing it - I have all three short sleeve prints released now (Jaws and Carrot Top) and I will most likely keep going! Lol. Love the style - can be worn closed on its own or open over a long sleeved shirt or tank. The fit of the short sleeved shirts is roomier than the long sleeve. I wear a Medium in Zuri shirts but usually wear a size 14/16 or XL.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2