Let it goooo!
Colors: blue and white
- 100% cotton batik hand-dyed in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- KAkaren a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat shirt
Love the fabric. Fit true to size. I’d give it a 6 if it had pockets.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MVMary V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased XSUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful shirt
I love everything about this shirt. Perfect with jeans. I have 2 other Zuri shirts that I love, but this is my favorite.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JDjacqueline d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy latest shirt
It’s heavy- good for colder seasons or even as a summer jacket.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LBLa Barbara W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased XXSUsual Size XXSRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove all my Zuri shirts esp Frozen because of the color and intriguing pattern.
I have not had an opportunity to wear my shirt yet but have a lot of matching pieces in my wardrobe to complement it. I love the variation of colors and will be wearing it a lot this spring.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SBShelagh B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFrozen
Love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2