Key to My Heart
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size MRated 5 stars2 months agoLove this shirt so much!
The print is amazing and like someone else said, the "white" is more of a very soft pink. This was my first shirt but it will not be the last. Sized up to a Large from the Medium I take in sleeved dresses. I went by the minimum shoulder measurement I can get away with and followed the size chart to a Large.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMary H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars3 months agoMy First Zuri Shirt!
I have 3 beloved Zuri dresses but didn’t realize until recently that there were shirts available too. I could t order it fast enough! The color is so vibrant and the long sleeves are great for fall. It works as a shirt and as a jacket as well - there is plenty of room for a T-shirt or turtleneck underneath. I know from experience the fabric will keep its color, design, and fit while slightly softening up with washing. I love my shirt!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KPKristin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars3 months agoA new favorite!
Everything about this color/print makes me happy! I get compliments whether wearing with jeans as a shirt or as a jacket over a dress. (The very pale pink in the “locks” is a bonus.)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MOMary O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size LRated 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful
Love it!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGManmeet G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 stars3 months agoGood buy :)
Bright and beautiful, very comfortable… I find the print and color lifts my spirits 🤩FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2