- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Maria is 5'3" and wears an XS
- Natacha is 5'4" and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- IKIra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest travel companions
I took all my Zuri shirts on my recent visit to Portugal.They are sturdy,crease resistant and extremely comfortable to wear.Im totally hooked.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CRCrystal R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPiña Power! 🍍
I always put my shoulders back and strut my stuff when Piña is my shirt-of-the-day! Big detailed pineapples dancing amongst amazing patterns in the leaves and background. Earthen tones of golden orange, deep greens, rust and ivory will make you dream of a tropical getaway with a frosty mai tai in hand. Aloha!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSuzie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCool shirt!
Love the print and the small fits perfectly! I also have a Zuri dress in small. The Pina is perfect with jeans or leggings but it could also be worn as a jacket. I can't wait for cooler weather to wear it!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2