- 100% hand-loomed cotton, handwoven in India and stitched in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Maria is 5'3" and wears a S
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- SKSuzie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SUsual Size XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing fabric!
Wow, the material is so light, soft and flowy, its perfect for summer! I love the feel of it on my skin and now want a dress! The color is beautiful and I love the triangles!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JTJulie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect colors
This beautiful shirt is my go to for all online meetings. It is comfortable, the perfect sizing, and always looks and feels great. It is my only Zuri shirt and is gorgeous.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MMMichelle M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely
Such a great color and beautiful designFitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CRCatherine R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Size SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love the softness of the fabric
I have many Zuri blouses that I wear year round. The soft, light feel of this fabric is perfect for summer.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TGTara G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoZuri Shirt
Nice shirt, but a sleeve button came off my first time wearing it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri9 months ago
Hi Tara! Thank you so much for reaching out! We're so sorry to hear about the buttons! I've just created an order for some replacement buttons for you, and we'll get them sent off right away. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that we mentioned this issue to our team, and there are already new reinforcement measures in place to ensure it won't happen going forward! If there's anything else I can help with, please feel free to let me know. Thank you!