- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Navy blue, aqua, green, orange, red, yellow, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 1XUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 days agoGorgeous
This is another one that sold out in my size before I could order it, so, when it popped up in a larger size I snspped it right away. Had it adjusted & wow, it is stunning! Makes me super duper happy & is a whole vibe & mood. Gorgeous.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- SKSuzie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful!
I got the long since the standard length was sold out and I had to have this print! I love the different colors and can't wait to wear it now that the weather is cooler!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoI LOVE this dress!
This was the first Zuri dress I tried in the correct size for my body and it fit perfectly! 5’8”, 155lbs, 38B bust and bigger hips. The fabric is substantial, but soft, and it is very cozy and easy to wear in all styles. I’ve already tried it as a skirt, tunic, dress, and duster and it really does work in all those formats for me. The pattern sparks so much joy! I grew up in the tropics and it reminds me of my first home. Would definitely recommend, 10/10!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MDMichelle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful bright colors and the perfect medium weight!
I love my first Zuri! The colors coordinate with so many of my base pieces, and it makes a wonderful dress on its own as well! I look forward to many wears!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- KGKylie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat dress
Thank you- it’s everything you promised!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?