Matcha Dot Com
- Textile design by artist Lulu Kitololo
- 100% cotton kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Color Notes: Green/Teal, chartreuse, orange, purple
- Button fastening through front
- Hidden pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Lulu Kitololo. A few words from Lulu: "I’m incredibly thrilled to see my work on fabric and for it to be such an intimate part of the lives of those who wear it. I’ve always wanted to explore my work on textiles and I’m excited to be doing this with a brand whose ethos and spirit is so aligned with mine."
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- MHMuriel H.I recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoSTUNNING!
I absolutely Love this dress, the colors are so summery and fresh! Definitely brightens up my day.!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAAnn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoI love this dress!
This dress is so vibrant, without being “loud”. The colors are rich and beautiful. It elevates any look whichever way I choose to wear it.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TETami E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars10 seconds agoLove it!
This is my first Zuri dress and I love it! The fabric looks and feels beautiful, and the dress is so comfortable to wear. Such a great print and the colours are gorgeous.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLilliana S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 3XUsual Size 3XRated 5 stars1 month agoFabulous
Could not be happier . I am over the moon , the garment fits like it was made just for me I feel a. Million $ . How can you guys from so far away cater so well to my needs? From now on you will be my first port of call . .I certainly won’t be going elsewhere until I see what’s on offer with you, more fabric choices , I like what I see on your online blurb , I can only choose 4 fabrics , is there scope for more? . Greetings from your new friend in AustraliaFitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- PSPhyllis S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
Love it! Nice soft fabric and beautiful colors/print.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2