- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- LBLaura B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoReady for Autumn!
Allspice is a new favorite Zuri for me! (Don't ask me how many I have! The answer is more than a dozen!!!) I've already worn it to work, to run errands, out to dinner; and, in this photo, I'm wearing it over a (Garnet Hill) jersey dress with leggings and boots -- ready for a hike in beautiful New England (U.S.)! As with all my Zuris, this one is extremely comfortable, fits perfectly, and is just so darn fun to wear!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLauren H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'8"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect autumn fabric!
This dress fits like a glove/true to measurements, is well-made, and is absolutely wonderful for fall (but I’ll be wearing the rest of the year, too). There is a beautiful basket weave background and the rich colors really pop. I love Allspice so much and definitely recommend it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect Fall Dress
This dress reminds me of a Fall Marimekko print :) I like wearing it as a tunic over jeans and Troentorp clogs.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoAMAZING ALLSPICE
I had the most Amazing Fall Day in Allspice ! Such a Beautiful Fall pattern with Fabulous colors perfect with the Fall Foliage. Thank You Zuri for another winning dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EZElissa Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoColorful and Quality
Love this tunic. It’s colorful and made of quality thick material. The buttons are hidden and there are perfect pockets. It’s big. So definitely size down if you want it a bit more form fitting. Love wearing it as a jacket and a tunic.FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2