- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Gold, red, and white on a black background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CFCarrie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased LUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful
Beautiful colors in a classic style- love how it can be dressed up or be more casual. The colors are so vibrant! Got a size Large since I missed it in Medium.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AJAlonza J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoFall beauty
I was so happy when this dress popped up again. I had been drooling over this dress for months .
The fabric is a bit stiff and it is shorter than some of my Zuris.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoABSOLUTELY STUNNING
This is the perfect Fall dress, the Vibrant Earthy colors are Beautiful and the fit is Perfect! An Absolute Gem and so versatile for my Fall Wardrobe! LOVE IT!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAlice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoStunning colors in this pattern!
While almost all Zuri Dresses feature amazing colors, this particular pattern's combination of bright red and olive drab green with light gray accents against a black background is particularly stunning. This dress is sure to become a favorite, with an unusual print that is both very retro exotic, yet also eye-catching, all at once!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APApril P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoStunning
One of my favorite prints!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2