- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- APAnne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOn the stage of the Grand Old Opry
I am a tour director for a major international tour company. Zuri dresses are the perfect attire for long days when I want to look professional for an extended day. Here I am fulfilling a dream--singing on the stage of the Grand Old Opry. Well, pretending to sing. But I am on the stage, in the Circle! Thrilling!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SRSheila R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA Bright Future Awaits You in Astral!
I waited too long to grab this vivid, cool print in my size, but it came just in time for me to wear it to a job interview (and yes, I got the job!). Layering it over a black sweater dress, I styled it with a grey beret and a purple belt. Per Zuri reviews, I wore silver jewelry. Like all my Zuri items, I find this to be comfortable, flattering and fashionable!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBEAUTIFUL ASTRAL!
I feel like Royalty in this Gorgeous Purple print, it is such a Beautiful Design and the fit is perfect!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JTJessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSophisticated!
This is a rich rich purple—and unexpectedly sophisticated! Looks different IRL in a great way.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EGEileen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoWonderful
Colors and patterns are beautiful! Comfortable to wear and fun.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2