- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Colors: blue, orange, black
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MYMary Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 stars12 seconds agoFABULOUS!!!
This shirt looks amazing—bold and bright but not as overwhelming as some (though not all) of the larger prints. I’ve gotten tons of compliments when O’ve worn this.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KBKathleen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars3 weeks agoThe perfect top
I love the intensity of color: brilliant cobalt, rich orange, deep black. The fabric design is interesting without being overwhelming. Blue Moon is the third shirt I've purchased from Zuri (I also have two dresses). Fit and cut are perfect.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JFJamie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat shirt, great gift!
The friend for whom I bought this loves it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ABAlexandra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars4 weeks agoLove Love Love!
This is my second lovely top. I fell for the prints at first and then really liked the A shape of the original tunic style top.
I find it quite flattering and comfortable. As you wash the top the fabric softens. I don’t mind the firmness of the fabric at all anyways because the silver lining benefit is that it doesn’t cling or hug you in the wrong places. The top maintains that pretty shape as you move. I’m sure I’ll be getting more as my budget permits.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EFEllen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat shirt
This is a fun shirt, and one I can wear to work. It is a warm shirt which I enjoy because it is professional and colourful. It washes well, and only needs a hint of ironing. If I was not wearing it for work I would not even bother with ironing as it really washes well.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2