This dress is perennially cool!
- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Blue & white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBlooming Beautiful!
Beautiful blue batik with a pretty pattern & gorgeous blue color! Just love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBombshell Bluebell
This dress is absolutely refreshing with its Beautiful Blue color and design. It arrived on one of the warmest Fall Days in NYC so I threw it on and went for a stroll in the Park. Such a comfortable fit, another Winning Batik!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBEAUTIFUL BLUEBELL
The minute this gorgeous dress arrived I had to wear it. It is so Beautiful and reminds me a Lovely summer day by the Beach. The fabric is Fabulous and the fit is Perfect. Thank You Zuri for yet another Winning dress!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KLKaren L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars22 hours agoThis glorious blue!
I loved this dress even more than expected! No photos in it but i love the vividness although it’s not overly bold. Love Love LOVE this dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars22 hours agoWoW!!!!
Love this print, reminds me of Matisse. Had so many compliments and just love it !FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2