- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: red, white, black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCELEBRATE CAMELLIA!!!
This is such a Beautiful, Classy and Mysterious print. I wore it to work then to see 'Phantom of the Opera, I thought it was Perfect for the Occassion with the colors and dramatic print!!Pure Joy!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LMLorena M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIn love!
This dress is absolutely perfect! I love the colours of the print, the red is beautiful.
I am a mom and work full time teaching highschool, so I need items of clothing that make my life easier and I feel good while wearing them.
Zuri dresses have everything I am looking for. I can dress them up or down. They work during summer, fall, winter… whatever! Excellent quality and I feel is a fair deal for the people who make them in Africa.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- HAHeidi A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFestive, formal and comfortable
This arrived in time for Chinese New Year and it fit the festivities perfectly. It looks formal but at the same time is very comfortable.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FSFrances S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStunning
Strangers compliment this dress while driving by!!FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RKReena K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGlorious dress
A beautiful dress that is both sweet and a little bit sinister. It is dramatic and more formal than many Zuri dresses. The red is rich, vibrant and contrasts beautifully with the creamy flowers.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2