- 100% cotton kitenge sourced and stitched in Kenya
- Colors: Pink, green, black and white
- Short sleeves with button fastening
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- RBRachel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 stars1 week agoLOVE the short sleeve shirts
I absolutely love the short sleeve shirts. My problem with Zuri dresses tends to be that the arms are too to tight (forcing me to size up to a 1X). In this shirt, I can wear my regular XL and arms still feel super roomy. I might have been able to get away with a Large. I love this shirt and the other short sleeve shirts I have from Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XRated 5 stars3 weeks agoCELEBRATE IS A BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE!!!
What a Gorgeous and FUN shirt!!!I Love the way it fits, the Artful Design and colors!!!Another Great Zuri shirt.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Size Purchased SUsual Size MRated 5 stars2 months agoEven better in person!
I love the fit of the shirt sleeve shirt. It’s very airy and the arms have a cool shape. I also love this fabric. It’s joyful!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MSMaria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size MRated 5 stars3 months agoMy first short sleeve is a hit!
I just had to have this pattern and wasn’t sure how the short sleeved shirt would fit. I ordered a Small and a Medium and ended up keeping the Medium. Same size as my long sleeved dress and a size smaller than long sleeved shirts. This won’t be my first short sleeved shirt! Please make more 😊FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SRSheila R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size MRated 5 stars3 months agoMany Reasons to Celebrate with This Shirt
When this bright shirt appeared on the Zuri website, it immediately caught my eye, since the popping colors and pattern are so delightfully unique! I decided to purchase the aptly named Celebrate on the day of my wedding, as a reminder of the happiness that Zuri items bring me!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2