- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: where to begin!
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- SShayVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars20 hours agoLove it!
On an out of town work trip, I saw someone wearing a stunning Zuri dress. I ordered one as soon as I got home. Beautiful vivid colors, well made, great fit and it washes well. Then I ordered a second one.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- DCDenise C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoAn educator must have
I love this dress! It commands smiles all-round and works so well with a black tank dress underneath. Quality piece! As an educator, this is my “let’s radiate joy” outfit. 💗
And I couldn’t believe how fast the order arrived to Australia! It took less than a week to arrive, which is incredible. Thank you Zuri 🙏🏽Was this helpful?
- BLBonnie L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoFabulous
This print is so much fun. It is my third Zuri and it is a hit. Fits well. Washes beautifully. No ironing needed. Love the pockets. So comfortable. I didn’t think I had the body for dresses, but Zuri changed my thinking.Was this helpful?
- JJojoI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoPerfect! (With a small change)
I already have this dress in the normal length, but couldn’t resist getting it again in the longer length, and then I removed the sleeves, and it makes a PERFECT summer dress! (I’m taller, so the normal length Zuris are too short as dresses.). I wish I could upload a photo - it looks awesome.Was this helpful?
- AAndreaI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoFun and sophisticated
I have several Zuri dresses. This one harkens of rainbows but is still adult and professional at the same time. Another win, Zuri!Was this helpful?