- 100% washed cotton kitenge, printed and stitched in Kenya
- Colors: turmeric, purple, red
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
This fabric was woven, developed and printed in Kenya by Chomba and his team.
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- LSLani S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 days agoHappiness in dress form!
I have this dress and I absolutely love it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- VFVictoria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 months agoDressing in sunshine!
I love all of my Zuri dresses. Concord make me feel like I am radiating sunshine!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AA.K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThis Print!!
When I first saw this print, I fell in love. It's more subdued in person but still poppin' in the best way!
I'm typically a 10/12 in tops and a 12/14 with pants; a Zuri sleeveless M works perfectly but the M with sleeves is tight across my shoulders & upper arms (I have broad shoulders and thick arms); it works well as a jacket so I'll be wearing it that way and go with a L next time.
- ADAngela D.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBetter than sunshine!
Love, Love, Love!
Fit, color, infinite ways to wear.
I put this on and I can’t stop smiling!
Tons of compliments.. thank you!
- BBethI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThrilled!
Dress arrived yesterday and I love it! The ease of ordering, packaging and suggestions on different ways to wear the garment were so cool. Thx Zuri!