- Textile design by artist Lulu Kitololo
- 100% cotton kitenge, 100% woven and printed in Kenya
- Button fastening through front
- Hidden pockets
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
These textiles are a part of our 100% Made in Kenya collection and were printed in Kenya on Kenyan grown cotton. The print was designed by Lulu Kitololo. A few words from Lulu: "I’m incredibly thrilled to see my work on fabric and for it to be such an intimate part of the lives of those who wear it. I’ve always wanted to explore my work on textiles and I’m excited to be doing this with a brand whose ethos and spirit is so aligned with mine."
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
When we say 100% Made in Kenya, we really mean it! Made from cotton grown in western Kenya and designed, printed and stitched outside of Nairobi, it doesn't get more local than this! We’re so proud to be part of an ecosystem supporting and advocating for Kenyan agriculture and manufacturing. Learn more about these fabrics are made here!
The ecosystem for rotary printed fabrics is complex and truly global. While it's rare to see a rotary printed textile produced in a closed-circuit, farm-to-shop supply chain, the fabrics we're producing are verifiably 100% made in Kenya. Not just traceable, but local. Not just identifiable, but ethical and accountable.
Our production impacts hundreds of smallholder farmers and their families each year. It impacts young Kenyan artists whose voices and work may now have a slightly bigger audience (and fan club:) ). It impacts the Kenyan textile manufacturing industry, which for years has been out-competed in the local market by imported fabrics. Finally, it impacts you, because you can know that your dress was made ethically, honestly, and with pride.
- JPJanet P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGorgeous shade of pink
Pairing it with yellow or orange to pop the design , I got lots of compliments with this oiver Black pants and tank. I felt really comfortable ( as it was a little bit more soft than other zuris) and went from day to evening in it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMaureen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoHappy fish!
You can't not be happy while wearing this dress. It's colorful, unique, funky and so soft and comfortable. My daughter says it's the "most beautiful dress in the world," and made me a matching necklace!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CPConstance P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XXSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoI love it!
This print is so fun! I’ve worn this dress more than any other Zuri I own!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoOne of my new favourites.
I liked this dress when I saw it on the website & when it arrived, I loved it! The only other pink dress I have is eye Candy which incidentally I also love. Daily Catch grabbed my heart tight & held on.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ACAmy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoGlad I reeled this one in!
I generally don’t think of myself as someone who loves pink, but I guess I do. This gorgeous dress isn’t just pink, it’s PINK! I love the little fishies, and I also love how the yellow overlap on the pink makes an orange so saturated it almost vibrates. It’s pretty tough to not feel happy while wearing Daily Catch!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2