Kick things off to a great start!
- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Black and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- ILIda L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 weeks agoStylish Great Grandma
This is my fifth Zuri dress. This grey and black geometric print is a perfect way to show off the Tiffany silver necklace I received for Christmas.
My 34 year-old granddaughter, who owns 8 Zuri’s, introduced me to Zuri.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CNClare N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoLove my new dress and pattern!
Love it! Already trying to decide which will be my next one!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MLmadonna l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLooks Great on.
This dress is comfortable and flattering. I do feel good wearing it. It really is about the dress and not your body.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2