- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Rainbow colors over black background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Elizabeth is 5’9” and wears a S
- Louise is 5'5 and wears a M
- Carol is 5’5” and wears a XS
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFANTASTIC!!!
I absolutely Love this print, it is Gorgeous. I recently took it with me to New Orleans because it called out JAZZ to me and it was perfect. I received tons of complients in NOLA.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSheilaVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoYou’ll Dance All Night in This Dress!
When I missed out on Danceteria, I knew I had to get this gorgeous floral made for dancing and all other happy things in life. So glad I had a few days from the release to make the purchase, and it shipped so fast to Japan, too. Like most of my Zuri dresses, the fit is perfect and easy to dress up or down, so join me in dancing to Funkytown!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPsychedelic floral awesomeness!
I thought Danceteria was a feast for the eyes, and then Funkytown appeared and I was again mesmerized by all the bright splashes of color. This has a more dynamic vibe to it - like the flowers are dancing and swirling around - I couldn’t stop twirling in the dress when I put it on. It inspires movement and like all Zuri prints - an instant mood lifter.
I debuted this on a Monday - to start the workweek bright and energized. If it’s too loud it can easily be tamed with a jacket or blazer on top. I paired it with my DKNY mid length blazer which happens to go with any of my Zuri dresses perfectly.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CMCatherine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWonderful!
I always feel like a million bucks when I wear this. Thank you!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderSize Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFunkytown makes people smile
I am 5 ft, 137 lbs and wear Funkytown in Medium. This pattern makes people who see you in the dress SMILE. I’ve worn it to office twice, once with black T-shirt and black athletic pants. The second time I paired it with white tank and black cotton leggings. Both times I received many lovely compliments from colleagues and strangers. I worried about the length on my short frame, but colleagues said not to hem it. The dress has been worn in 86 degree temps - perfect for hot days and perfect for AC. I wear a nylon crossbody phone carrier with it - this helps to break up excess fabric on my frame. Experiment with three buttons closed or keep open as light coatigan. The dress is super comfortable and honors it’s heritage. Your audience will acknowledge the uniqueness of this dress’s design and midweight cotton fabric. It’s very easy care. Wash in cold water and hang dry. I have two ZURI shirts, one in Small and one in Medium. The user photos for Funkytown and other ZURI dresses helped me style this. Thank You!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2