Heart to Heart
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Navy background with cream birds
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- AFA. F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoFrom work to play
Wore this dress to drop by the office before going off on a road trip with friends. It was well-appreciated in both settings and I received compliments for how pretty it is. The sleeves were a little tight in the beginning, but it had some give and I didn’t mind it at all throughout the 4-hour drive.FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RRRuth R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoStunning
Such a stunning dress to wear. The navy and cream combination is beautiful together and allowing you to add colour should you wish Goes great with shoes and boots Fantastic dress. I love itFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BSBrooke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFor a great dress, look no feather!
My first dress from Zuri, and my heart is a flutter! The fabric has a lot of body and holds its shape well! Having sampled some of the other materials from the patchwork bag, I can see that this is stiffer than others. I belt my dresses for a closer fit. With this style I get a distinct A-line shape. To change it up, I twist the front fabric backward under my belt, which “takes in” the waist providing a different silhouette. My first Zuri but not my last! I am in lovebirds with this one!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHEART TO HEART IS LOVELY!!!
I've had this print for a while but wanted the perfect Occassion to wear it, today it finally came. I wore this Beautiful and Unique print to Brooklyn Botanical Gardens 'FOR THE BIRDS' Bird House Exhibit and it was an Absolute hit. I couldnt stop getting compliments on how Gorgeous and Perfect this dress was for the Occassion. Everyone wanted to take a photo for me. Only Zuri dresses have this affect!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJanet P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBirdies being Joy
The fabric was a bit firmer than my others but as i wore and washed it, its come down nicely. Everyone seems to smile when they see this one.... just a joy to wear.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2