- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Blue background with red, yellow and black
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- VSVictoria S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove it!
Hen party is such a fun print! The dress is a beautiful, saturated blue. I was hesitant at first, but now It's one of my favorites.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoParty in the front and back!
I love this print so much - instant happy and smiles from people who see it. There was a similar print with a gray background which I missed out on a few years ago so when this version was released I had to grab it.
I wear a 14/16 or XL in most clothes. Zuri dresses fit me best in Large. Length hits me 1-2” below the knee so need for alterations on my 5’3” frame. I usually wear my Zuris as tunics but I can layer sleeveless or thin tops underneath comfortably.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSuzie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoChicks Ahoy!
This is my favorite Zuri dress ! I love all things chicken and red, and this dress has huge red chickens on it so its a dress come true! The colors are vivid and bright and its a very fun print! Where else can you get a dress like this?FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ESElizabeth S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThank you!
I love it! Colors are so vibrant. Fit is perfect. The cotton is beautiful. Thank you so much for the lovely bag. I really didn’t expect it and it is so lovely.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoReview
GreatFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2