- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Black background with blue, red and white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- DVDanielle V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 month agoSeems like it matches with everything!
I really like this one -more than I thought I would! It was an impulse buy, added to another dress to save on shipping ;) But I'm really glad I did. The red, white and navy seem to go with most things I own, and is a larger floral print without being too loud. (Sometimes I like loud, but this feel a bit more muted than some of my others) It's a softer material - so not too stiff - without being the light linen which #poppyseed is, so works easily on colder days as well with a little layering -I can pair this with dark tights and boots as easily as I can with my red summer sandals :) The fit is consistent with my other Zuris, so no issues there. Thanks for another winner!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RKReena K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoGorgeous dress, more subtle than expected
Jardin is a lovely, exuberant floral. The colors are on the cool side and more muted than I expected, though they really sing in sunlight.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BLBonnie Loyd L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars5 months agoLove It!
Jardin is one of my favorites. Gorgeous combination of colors. I like to dress it up for special occasions, wearing either black leggings or slim black pants. Same great quality as all my Zuri dresses.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MKManivanh K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5' And UnderAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoFrom there to here.
The colors are amazing and JUST LIKE the pictures! The fit is consistent with what I have purchased in the past. I am for sure a repeat Zuri fan, and this one makes me feel uber artsy..FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NFNan F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 months agoJARDIN DRESS
FABULOUS PRINT. WONDERFUL FIT, EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONSFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2