Key to My Heart
- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Long sleeves with button fastening at bottom
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size 1XRated 5 stars1 week agoGORGEOUS GREEN!
I absolutely Love this shirt for its bold color and beautiful design. It's very comfortable and will go with many items I own. Thank you Zuri.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MWMiriam W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLRated 5 stars1 week agoLots of color and personality!
I loved this shirt as soon as I saw it, although was a little worried because it was so very bold. That said, I find that the boldest shirts often surprise me. I got this relatively recently, and am very glad I did. It is a little too hot and humid right now for long sleeves--but I cannot wait until I get a chance to wear this, even if I have to wait until the summer humidity abates. I am very glad that I didn't hesitate, and look forward to being unusually bold (for me) in my choice of color and pattern. I buy dresses in L and shirts in XL because I like the oversized fit, especially with a big pattern.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- AWAlvina W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size LRated 5 stars1 week agoLiving in your clothes
Love it just as I love all your products! Made a side trip in NYC to visit your store and pick up more. I WANT MORE FULL LENGTH DRESSES more like trendy caftans.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?