Kikoi (click for more colors)
- 100% cotton
- Made in Kenya
- Measurements: 40" x 66"
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
- DKDebora K OhnishiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoKikoi sage
Love it! The perfect lightweight cloth for tossing in my bag on a too hot summer day for the too cold air conditioners of shops and restaurants. Like the Pokemon tag line says gotta collect them all. The colour combos are too gorgeous to choose just one. The cloths are big enough for a pool or beach coverup too.
- JCJackie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWonderful material
Wonderful material, lovely colors and traditional pattern. I made shorts out of the material and I get so many compliments
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 seconds agoScarf for all seasons …
Worn this lots already …… lovely colours …
- DPDolores P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect Gifts for Perfect Friends
An individual cannot have enough scarfs. Your Kikois make magnificent gifts. No matter what color combination I purchase, it will match something in my wardrobe. I personally own five, but with new colors coming out, who knows what my final count will be. Enjoy sharing these with my friends.
- AJAngie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGift
I can’t wait to gift this beautiful wrap.