- 100% hand-loomed cotton ikat fabric, handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
You can use product metafields to assign contenMeet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!t to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- MSMarcy S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 weeks agoI love all your dresses!
This is one of my favorites! I love, love, love all your dresses and shirts. I wish you stocked more longs, larger sizes, and popular patterns, they are gone soooooooo fast. I'm always missing my chance at a Zuri, but am going to keep trying. Keep the beauty coming!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKKyle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars4 months agoI wanted a sleeveless dress....
It's great. I love all your dresses!!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FSFrances S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoElegant and comfortable
Such a lovely textile and buttery soft. Elegant and casual at the same time.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMichelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased MUsual Size LRated 5 stars4 months agoPerfect!
Love the fit, that it’s lightweight & comfortable.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AWAddie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 65+Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars6 months agoComplimented immediately
A lovely subtle interwoven white thread pattern throughout.
The small fit perfectly (36D bust)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2