- 100% hand-loomed cotton ikat fabric, handwoven in India
- Stitched in Kenya
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Light-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're really proud to be working with Sasha, India's oldest fair trade cooperative to source ethically grown linen and cotton and to work with their experienced weavers in West Bengal to make these textiles. Learn more about these fabrics here!
Woven by India's oldest certified fair-trade artisanal weaving cooperative in West Bengal, these textiles are a dream! Each fabric is a hand-loomed blend of cotton and linen. We chose this blend for two reasons: 1) to create subtle texture and movement within the weave; and (more practically) 2) so that your shirts and dresses will be super easy to wash and wear, as they'll be more wrinkle resistant, more durable, and drape a bit heavier when worn. (While the fabric was produced in India, the dresses were all proudly stitched in Kenya by our team.)
- JDJulie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect for the Texas heat!
Love the weight of the fabric. I look pulled together for whatever my activity is. Bonus…compliments every time I have it on.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- SBSusan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XSUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoLovely!
I really love this latest addition to my Zuri collection. Very light and breezy, and the woven-in white lines lend visual interest. In a light color, this dress might be see-through, but the blue is dark enough that it isn't an issue, and the touch of cotton in the fabric lends a bit of opacity. Light enough for the beach, classy enough for work = a winner!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?