- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Black, red and ivory
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars6 days agoSTUNNING!!!
This dress is so pretty in person, its a Classic look with Gorgeous pops of Red Hibiscus flowers. Absolutely Beautiful. It was the perfect dress to wear to a Bridal shower I attended. Non stop compliments!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KCKathryn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars1 week agoLove. This. Dress.
Each time I purchase a dress I think to myself "now this is my absolute favorite"... And then Zuri puts out another print that I love! I have already worn this to a few important events and gotten many compliments. Love the long length, when belted it gives a unique look to a vintage silhouette. If you're on the fence, just go for it. Zuri has excellent customer service, but do watch the measurements, as comfortable as the fabric is, there is no stretch.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CMCaitlyn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XRated 5 stars1 week agoSo happy with my new dress
Great colour, but great fitFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DSDeborah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 65+Size Purchased 2XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoLaurel wreath with Hibiscus
I am a gardener, and I have a hibiscus in my garden the same color and the one in the fabric. More importantly, I have a granddaughter - named “ Laurel.” …That is the reason that I purchased the dress. - also, you have an excellent product . I have 7 dresses and 4 shirts and counting.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2