- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Kenya
- Color notes: Teal, blue, white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MGMichaeline G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased XLUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoChildhood Memories Vibes
This dress reminds me of meal times during my childhood! Lots of gardens had leafy greens and they were a staple with most meals. I love this dress as does my granny who asked me, “why didn’t they put pots on the dress for us to cook the leafy greens?” Part of my Elegant Collection.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJustine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo good... I bought it twice!
I received Leafy Greens one day before an international trip, so of course I packed it, it was gorgeous! The colours were great with my paler skin tone. I wore it a couple of times before it was taken when my bags were stolen. Imagine how gutted I was! The photo is poor but is the only one I have... but see how it matches the gorgeous seascape? Anyway... on return, one dress left on the site, size smaller than my usual, but fingers crossed it will fit 'cos it's lovely and I'd be thrilled to replace it!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAmberVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful Dress!
This dress is even better in person! Absolutely gorgeous, saturated colors. I got so many complements my first day wearing it.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LHLi Hsien L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Size Purchased MUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGot my fresh greens!
I often buy S but sometimes now buy M because sometimes the S shoulder width is too narrow. I’m 160cm tall, weigh 61kg if that helps! This M is roomy around the arms for me but the shoulder is just right. So perfect if I am wearing this as a second layer (I have a tshirt dress under this). I love this colour, suits my skin tone well. Pleased also that the pattern does nor present odd visual effects as they can do with bold print. Fabric is also softer - big plus! More please!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LJLori J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Size Purchased MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSunday splendor
Love the colors and the details of the print!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2