- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Orange, yellow, peach, red, royal blue, & white accents on a black background
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- TTahraVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySuper Cute!
I received Level Up as a surprise dress. It was perfect for holiday parties, but you really can’t go wrong with this one year round.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CDCamille d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRetirement Party Star!
Sang and performed on my ukulele at my recent retirement party! The dress was a huge hit! I felt like a star!!!! Thank you Zuri!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAideen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove this dress
I went for a Long on this dress as felt worked better with a belt and have had so many compliments every time I’ve worn it. Love the pattern and smart enough to wear to work. Don’t hesitate!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MHMuriel H.I recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMagnificent!!!
Level Up is a Beautiful Sharp Vibrant dress! I Love the crisp Black background with the Pops of color!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPair it with striped shirts!
On its own I’m not that wowed with the print, but when paired with a striped shirt underneath it’s magical perfection. I always thought this print was more sporty looking and I feel I’ll be wearing it exclusively like a jacket or a tunic over jeans compared to my other Zuri dresses.
Fabric is on the stiffer side and really flares out at the hips at first wear.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2