- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KMKelly M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Love the super modern feel of this design. Sort of reminds me of Dr. Suess. Fit and quality are great, as usual. Oh, the places you’ll go in this dress!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EEricaVerified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love my Marimba!
Love wearing my Marimba as a dusterFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWElaine W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoJoyful Print!
This is one of my favorite dresses purchased this year. Such a fun print - bold, flattering, and the perfect combination of colors. Reminds me of box of crayons. Zuri is so great with choosing their prints - they’re mood lifters both for the wearer and admirers. I feel like a walking piece of art in this dress and feel like I can take on whatever the day brings.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy Happy Dress
I love all the colors in this dress! I used to wear lots of neutral tones before Zuri and now I embrace the bright colors and bold patterns,FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 18 - 24Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoClassy & FUN!
I love my new Marimba dress. In person, the colors are even more vibrant and stunning. Can't recommend enough.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2