- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: black & white
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- CCCaroline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars3 days agoGood quality and cute!
My *only* complaint - and it’s not even worth taking off a star - is that 3/4 sleeves are the most unflattering length! 😂 They just call attention and make even wider a big block of dress across the widest part of the body (and I’m a small!) But the sleeveless styles don’t come in as many cute fabrics. I may shorten these sleeves myself. Either way, the fabric is great, the dress is super comfy and not “fussy”, and I already want more.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri9 hours ago
Hi Caroline! Thanks so much for reviewing OOO and sharing this feedback with us! I've passed your message along to the founders and the product development team, and while we don't currently have any plans to adjust the pattern, this is really helpful information for us to have. If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please feel free to let us know at email@example.com. Otherwise, we'd love to see your finished look if you do decide to make it sleeveless! Much love, Charlotte
- KDKathryn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars1 week agoVery pleased
Delighted with the quality and fitFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JBJane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoOOO
My customers have loved it, it’s a great design and some people only wear black and white.Thank you, Jane Bishop, Mockingbird Handprints
This was for a customer who wanted it for a funeral.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CTCia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'9"Age Range 65+Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars4 months agoMs
Found it great to travel inFitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECElizabeth C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoPleasantly Surprised
When I first ordered this dress I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not. I feared that it might be a bit see through—it’s not. The back of the pattern (inside of dress) is black. The weight of the cotton is great and the pattern is a nice neutral that can go with pretty much anything! I’m used to ordering bright colorful patterns from Zuri but this might be one of my new faves :). I am 5’9” and ordered the M long. The long hits me right at the knee.