- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Color notes: Navy background with black highlights around the design
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 6' And OverSize Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely!
I was surprised when this dress came because the colors are MUCH different than what was pictured on the site. Apparently, there were different batches of this fabric, and I got one of the darker ones. At first I was disappointed, but I’ve ended up being very happy with it. The dress is a little longer than some of my other Zuris, and the fabric is a comfortable mid-weight. Another win!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CCamilleVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 25 - 34Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy first Zuri!
My first Zuri was Plumeria. It was a gift in January 2022 and it got me obsessed with Zuri dresses. The colors in plumeria are beautiful and bright--I get SO many compliments; the dress is stunning!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- APApril P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBright and bold
Scored this in a restock! Yay, me!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CHCrystal H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoI love this dress!
So cute and comfortable and has pockets ! What more could you want in a dress. I felt confident In the dress despite have no hair due to chemo. I received so many compliments. Looking forward to adding to my collection.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSuzie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful!
This is my first Zuri dress and Plumeria is beautiful and bright! The material is sturdy and the pockets are exactly in the right place. I'm usually a medium but it was too big so exchanged it for a small and the exchange process was easy and fast. I lived in Africa so the bold prints bring back fond memories!FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2