Feeling pressed for time? Take a raincheck!
Note: Nina is 5'7 and wears an XS, Louise is 5'5" and wears a M, Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Green, navy, white
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- MHMuriel H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCRISP and COOL!!!
A wonderful print that reminds me of a calm rainy day. I LOVE the color combo and its versatility for Styling. One of my Favorites!!!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AHApril H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'7"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous and versatile
Even though Raincheck doesn't have black in it, it looks great with black pants and a thin black turtleneck. I'm really loving the look of the batik fabrics.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ZZuri3 weeks ago
Hi April! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Raincheck!! We absolutely love how you decided to style it! Batiks are one of our faves as well :) Take care and, if there's anything I can help with, please feel free to let me know! Much love, Charlotte
- CMCrystal M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUnderstated beauty
When I saw this online, it did not immediately call out to me! However, I tried it on in the NYC Zuri store and fell in love! Tiffany helped me with sizing and was awesome! Thank you!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LELaTeisha E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased LUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMore Beautiful in person!
This print is amazingly beautiful! I love this dress so much! I have a thick waist and I’m larger on top with small hips and legs. The A-line shape of the dress is quite flattering. It works well buttoned, open at the top with a t-shirt underneath, and as a jacket with jeans or leggings. Very versatile!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSamantha K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size MLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA nice dress
As a toddler's mom, this dresses' big pockets, maneuverability, and graphics that camouflage little messes are much appreciated. On top of that, it still looks sophisticated. The only drawback is that the sleeves are wide enough that they don't fit into a jacket without crumpling.
The return process was also easy- I returned a different Zuri dress (a different design) and selected this as a replacement in the same workflow.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2