- 100% cotton kitenge sourced in Tanzania
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- WSWendie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoThe record you want to play over and over
Fabulous, vibrant dress. It reminds me of a record collection or a CD collection and makes me smile. Pairs wonderfully with black leggings, pants or a LBD. I hesitated before buying because I had others in the same color range, but I am so glad I gave in. Two thumbs up -- a charming print for warming up a winter day.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TCTracy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'3"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
I love Revolve! The colors are great and I get lots of compliments. I love the movement in the pattern.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FWFern W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'5"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars3 months agoAll Season
Originally, I purchased this dress for summer, but will “winterize” it with a black turtleneck and boots. The long length is amazing!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MBMaureen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'2"Age Range 35 - 44Size Purchased MUsual Size LLength Purchased StandardRated 5 stars4 months agoInstant favorite
I almost didn't order this one- I was worried it was too busy! I was totally wrong. I LOVE this dress and am now a big fan of the colorful prints! I love wearing this dress ro the office. It makes me feel like I'm getting my professional groove back since Covid!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AMAnita M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased LongRated 5 stars6 months agoRevolve- olution
The colors are brilliant, and the cotton comfy. It made for a happy travel day despite the dreadful temps. Simply love this Zuri print.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2