- 100% cotton hand-blocked batik made in Ghana and stitched in Kenya
- Note: this fabric is hand-blocked and dyed, so the design on each dress will vary
- Color notes: Shades of Red & White
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Model Note: Louise is 5'5 and wears a M, Nina is 5'7 and wears an XS, and Jaz is 5'5 and wears an XL
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We're so proud to be working with Edwina and her cooperative of batik dyers in Accra, Ghana, to make these prints! Learn more about these fabrics here!
In order to create a batik fabric, recycled wax is melted and applied to the fabric using a stamped pattern. Edwina carves each stamped design herself in foam, which is easier to repurpose and work with than wood. Together with several women in Accra, Ghana, Edwina and her team always create designs that play on both pattern and layered color in a truly original way. Since we began working together in 2018, we've produced over 40 unique textiles together, keeping them in continuous production since we started. We're so honored to share this collaboration with Edwina and her team!
- SKSuzie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased SUsual Size SLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGorgeous Red
This Red is so bright and beautiful, its the perfect red! It fits a little larger than my other Zuris so I could've gotten an XS, but I still love it!FitRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RMRupa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased XSUsual Size XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSimple and elegant
This is one of my favorite articles of clothing. It is cheerful yet elegant. The print can go with anything and so many occasions. It could be more formal or more casual depending on how it is styled. The color is a beautiful red, just in between a cool and warm tone.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FMFiona M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'1"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased XLUsual Size XLLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoJust what the Dr ordered!
What do you wear the first time you’re allowed to shower after foot surgery, a Zuri of course but more especially this wonderful cheery cherry red dress! Even hid my surgical boot in a Zuri tote (just for the photo!)FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MEMoira E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'10"5'11"Age Range 55 - 64Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 1XLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful Color
This is my fifth Zuri dress and probably my favorite. The color was so lovely, cheerful yet warm, that I immediately washed it to wear the next day.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EJErika J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'6"Age Range 45 - 54Size Purchased 1XUsual Size 2XLength Purchased LongRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful red
I love the deep red of this dress! It makes me happy every time I wear it. As with all Zuri dresses, it is comfortable and looks great at work and on the weekends.FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2