- 100% washed cotton kitenge sourced in East Africa
- Functional pockets
- Button fastening through front
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Airy fit, cut to be worn loose and stand away from the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
Not sure about your size? Check out our sizing guide!
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us, no questions asked, within 30 days for all orders within the US.
Plus, we're always available to help! Send us an email with any questions, comments, or thoughts that float by and we'll respond within 24 hours!
Meet our production partner, SOKO Kenya! Based in Kikambala on the Kenyan coast, they are an ethical manufacturer that truly embraces a fair, kind and transparent work culture. In addition to paying above living wages, SOKO provides employees with paid leave and stipends for family emergencies, free pre-primary childcare for all employees with children from ages 2-4, daily mid-morning tea and midday lunch, and clear, outlined processes for job advancement. These values extend to the workspace itself, which is open, airy and bright. It’s truly a privilege to work with the SOKO team, and we invite you to learn more about the stitching process here!
We work with an incredible network of fabric vendors in Dar es Salaam and Nairobi to source textiles. Over the years and many hundreds of prints, we've learned a lot about how to select fabrics. We truly have these women to thank for sharing their knowledge and trust, and in doing so, creating such a mutually supportive experience. Learn more about our process and our vendors here!
- MTMarnie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased XSLength Purchased StandardRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUnique and Zany
Safety First is such a fun dress to wear. It’s so zany that every time I wear it, someone inevitably comments that they love it. The rich turquoise and aubergine colors are lovely together. And, the safety pins make me smile!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CDCharlotte D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHeight 5'4"Age Range 65+Size Purchased LUsual Size MRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGorgeous dress!!!
My 1st Zuri…love it…in fact I was hoping I’d be able to find a med somewhere as I’m no longer a large…no luck so far…FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CPConnie P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFunky and Fun
I love this one! I purchased it in ‘20
or ‘21. I wear it a lot and I receive compliments almost every time I make my grand appearance in it. I have worn it in all seasons and on many occasions! It really is a standby, with the colors so prominent in fashion now, yet they are also ‘50s and even ‘30s ones! They are basic colors, combined with perfection into a print that is bright, but not glaring. It goes with a surprising variety of colors in tees, pants, etc. And the print: it always draws a smile or chuckle, and starts a conversation. The dress just moves right! I think it is a classic and worth a re-release. Thanks again, dear Zuri!
- MMURIELI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFABULOUSLY PINNED!
This is such a Fun and Beautiful Dress to have in my collection. I Love the Bright Turqoise against the Brown Beige background with the Eggplant colored pin designs. This dress will go well in the Summer, Spring and Fall Seasons and I plan to get plenty of where out of it. Thank you Zuri for another Stunner!
- APAmy P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSimply stunning saturated colors!
I received this dress as a gift for my 50th birthday during the pandemic. It is simply stunning. The deep rich aubergine and teal are lovely with the burnt sienna Brown. My fourth Zuri. They are indeed addictive. I love this dress. Thank you so much !